Bacot & Padgett, LLC is a general practice firm. We have experience in a wide varitey of matters. A sample of those areas are found below. Please contact us and tell us your story.
Motor Vehicle Accidents and Personal Injury
- Suffering a personal injury through no fault of your own can be a nightmare for the victim and his or her family. Our commitment is to maximize the physical, emotional, and financial recovery of each victim that we represent.
- Child support
- Child custody
- Real and Personal property distribution
- Contempt and enforcement
- Guardian ad litem appointment
- Real Estate Closings
- Property Litgation
- Contract negotiations
- Drafting of deeds, notes, and mortgages
- Foreclosure prosecution and defense
- Drafting of last will and testaments
- Financial powers of attorney
- Healthcare powers of attorney
- Declarations to die a natural death ( also called "living wills")
Adam and Tripp serve as the attorneys for the City of Greenwood. They also prosecute jury trials in the Municipal Court for the City of Greenwood as special assistant solicitors and serve as such at the pleasure of Eighth Circuit Solicitor David Stumbo and the Greenwood City Council.
The firm litigates cases in all state courts in South Carolina - Circuit (Common Pleas and General Sessions), Family, Probate, Magistrates, and Municipal courts.